JOB DESCRIPTION: Fitness Coaches design and carry out workout routines specific to the needs of their clients. They work with a single client or a small group, assess the clients’ level of physical fitness and help them set and reach their fitness goals. Design and carry out workout routines specific to the needs of their clients.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- They start by evaluating their clients’ current fitness level, personal goals, and skills. Then, they develop personalized training programs for their clients to follow, and they monitor the clients’ progress.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on physical activities, and the use of exercise equipment
- Supervise the gym and cardio area at all times, assisting members on the correct use of gym equipment
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
- Provide Personal Training programs to clients
- Responsible in selling PT session/Packages
- To be available to work extra hours when and where necessary.
- Give emergency first aid if needed
- Centro Fitness Club prefer to hire fitness trainers and instructors who are certified
- Bachelor’s degree or at least college level in exercise science, physical education, kinesiology, or a related subject
- With Pleasing personality
- must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, and a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Must be able to communicate well because they need to be able to explain exercises and movements to clients, as well as motivate them verbally during exercises.
- At least 1 year experience as a Fitness Trainer