September 22, 2015
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Membership Sales Consultant has the responsibility of dealing with prospective and existing members on a daily basis to ensure the continuing growth of the membership at the club.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct sales tours of the facilities and give guidance to prospective customers on the type of
- membership category best suited to their needs and requests as directed by the Company standard.
- Ensures all prospective members receive the appropriate information and tour of the facilities.
- Responsible for the administration of membership paperwork and to ensure that it is processed
- Responsible for recording daily sales and to be familiar with the total membership sales for the club.
- To be available to work extra hours when and where necessary.
- Attend monthly sales meetings to provide relevant information pertaining to membership sales.
- Carry out competitor analysis on a regular basis in order to provide information which can be used
- positively when selling the club.
- Ensure all company standards of operating and personal performance are implemented and completed